Thursday, March 13, 2008

Six Things You Should Do By 18

1. Learn to drive a stick shift. I am always surprised at how many people don’t know how to do this.
2. Read a novel that isn’t an assignment for a class.
3. Take a trip with a friend and learn to travel on your own.
4. Learn how to balance a checkbook.
5. Have a job and learn to do it well.
6. Learn how to change a tire and practice doing it!

This is one of those Blog-Tag deals so here's who I am tagging: Kinley - so she'll finally put something on her blog, Jenny, Stephanie, and all of the Madsen girls. I would tag Cori but Natalie beat me to it. I'm excited to see what you all come up with!

1 comment:

Jenny Jackson said...

I, for one, did not realize that blogs had "chain letters" so thanks for the awakening! Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one.

PS. I love the new look of the blog!