Today is Morgan's second birthday. We celebrated with just the three of us. Our favorite comment of the day came when I was setting the table for dinner. Morgan climbed up in her chair and starting yelling "Cake! Cake!" I said "No, we'll have dinner first and then cake." She immediately responded with "WHAT?!? That's crazy!"Here are some pictures from the festivities.
Opening present #1, a jump rope. She shakes it up and down and yells "I jumping, I jumping!"Morgan was really excited about the party hats, she wore hers for most of the day.



4 comments:
It looks like fun! I hope she's a calmer two-year-old than ours has been...
My Little Pony is awesome! I love the bow in her hair! Her hair is getting so long. Cute cute cute cute!
PS - I let Kristi know that I was jealous that she got to see Morgan, just as much as I was jealous that you guys got to see Luke.
That picture of Dad looks kind of out of place. How does a guy who runs so much keep a belly?
Hey there. It was so good to run into you at the Library and see your little girl. She is so cute! I'm glad to be blog-buddies now!
Post a Comment