Thursday, August 9, 2007

Morgan Tells A Story

Kind of long, but has some good moments.

7 comments:

Cori said...

I forgot to turn down my sound here at work when I started watching this and when Morgan busted out with her first squeal I heard a couple people around me start to laugh. Sounds like the story of the dad/dog adventure was riveting.

I noticed she has A LOT of Brad's reactions and facial expressions but a seeming ambivalence to Nutella. Interesting and VERY CUTE. I love the video clips on the blog idea.

Ali said...

This gives a small taste of what it's like when she starts talking. She had been talking like five minutes straight so we tried to tape it but as soon as we do she gets really quiet.

But before the camera was on it was like she was telling this epic story with hand and arm movements and everything. She was really into it!

BDawg said...

I think she gets the random hand gestures from aunt Cori. Apparently, the sign for dog is both hands straight up in the air.

I really thought she we would be all over the Nutella.

brad

Stephanie said...

Hi Ali and Brad! Morgan is too cute! I love how she kept setting her chin on the table. Before you know it she will be ratteling off complete sentences. I can't believe how big she is getting - and that she gets to eat Nutella, I need to try that one with Gracie, she is already a chocolate lover.

Trent said...

She really likes pounding the rock The office style with the explaosion at the end. Over the fourth of July I was doing that with her and she was in tears from laughing so hard. A fine talent at such a young age.

Cori said...

I immediately recognized the universal sign for dog as hands straight up in the air. (The gesture for cat is making a bowl shape motion with your hands and waving them around.) When I next see her, I imagine we will be able to carry on a very detailed hand gesture conversation that will probably culminate in someone thinking that I am trying to lure her somewhere to kidnap her and that she is trying to wildly motion for help. It's the price we pay for articulation.

Ali said...

We do credit Uncle Trent with teaching Morgan the "Pound the Rock"-accompanied-by-explosion-sound-effect.