I like the Happy Birthday America cupcake shirt! Way to buck the trend and not dress her in the "unique" Old Navy Flag shirt. Morgan is well on her way to being the coolest kid on the Idaho Falls 4th of July parade route.
Speaking of fashion forward Morgan, I went back to Target to get that dress that I told you about and they were totally out! Never fear, I found something else I felt that Morgan totally could not live without and you should be getting that as soon as I find some time to get to the post office. Needless to say, Jeff was less than thrilled when I came home with more baby clothes.... I'm pretty sure based on the level of disgust that he exhibits each time I come home with baby clothes for Morgan, Baby Hill or other random children I know, by the time we actually have our own kid he is going to insisit on them going naked, just to avoid the shopping trips.
5 comments:
I like the Happy Birthday America cupcake shirt! Way to buck the trend and not dress her in the "unique" Old Navy Flag shirt. Morgan is well on her way to being the coolest kid on the Idaho Falls 4th of July parade route.
Ali,
I can't make posts, just comments! Maybe send me an invite.
brad
Yeah, I decided long ago that the flag shirts are just stupid and ugly.
Speaking of fashion forward Morgan, I went back to Target to get that dress that I told you about and they were totally out! Never fear, I found something else I felt that Morgan totally could not live without and you should be getting that as soon as I find some time to get to the post office. Needless to say, Jeff was less than thrilled when I came home with more baby clothes.... I'm pretty sure based on the level of disgust that he exhibits each time I come home with baby clothes for Morgan, Baby Hill or other random children I know, by the time we actually have our own kid he is going to insisit on them going naked, just to avoid the shopping trips.
Naked Babies are Cutest!
Post a Comment