Read on ...
Oh Brad. You really should have a Mac! (sorry about deleting my earlier comment. It had a significant grammatical error)
I could have a Mac, but then I wouldn't be able to do some of the things I most enjoy doing with my computer. Trust me, I've looked into it.I will say that Mac's are beutiful.Is Taylor going to come to BYU Law? He would be in fat-city as an IP lawyer if he did.brad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Brad. You really should have a Mac! (sorry about deleting my earlier comment. It had a significant grammatical error)
I could have a Mac, but then I wouldn't be able to do some of the things I most enjoy doing with my computer. Trust me, I've looked into it.
I will say that Mac's are beutiful.
Is Taylor going to come to BYU Law? He would be in fat-city as an IP lawyer if he did.
brad
Post a Comment