This is Kade, Riley, Ty, and Morgan riding the tiger at the zoo on Memorial Day. Thank you to Aunt Kylie for this cute picture of the cousins since our camera refuses to aknowlede that it has batteries no matter how new or fully charged they are. I hope we don't have to buy a new one because I would rather buy a new bedding set.So here are some random updates about the boring things going on with us.
- Brad got his grades this weekend, he did a little better than last semester and maintained his ranking in the top half of his class.
- This is the last week of Brad's internship with IHC in Salt Lake. He then has three weeks off, during which he will be resuming his role as stay-at-home Dad with Morgan. Then he will take off for Pheonix at the end of June for six weeks. And a big thank you to Scott and Kalie for being willing to let Brad invade their home for six whole weeks! Oh, and Kalie, a quick warning, Brad is planning on buying the new Command & Conquer and bringing it with him - Good Luck!!!
- Morgan has learned a lot of new "tricks" she can dance, spin in circles, wink (sort of), snap (again - sort of), say "Cheeeese!", and tell you that puppies and kitties say "Ooof, ooof".
- She has also discovered slides and swings which she loves to play on and go "Weee!"
- As for me, I'm still running and am currently doing two miles a day. I listen to Harry Potter while I run and it's actually quite enjoyable. Brad wants to sign us up for a 5K, we'll see.
- I also recently got the Nike+iPod for my nano and I highly recommend it! It's cool to be able to track my progress and see if I'm improving.
- Speaking of Harry Potter - only 46 days until book 7!
That's about it. Hopefully we'll do something cool and get our camera fixed so I can put up some pictures!
3 comments:
We've been stocking up on fruit snacks & otter pops in anticipation of Brad coming!
I had to consume the First 100 Otter Pops of Summer by myself. I think I am a better person for meeting the challenge.
I imagine that in the Phoenix Heat (it snowed in Utah yesterday), Otter Pops are essential.
brad
Cannot.Wait.For.Harry.Potter
Post a Comment