We had a fabulous time hanging out with everyone in Arkansas! There were many adventures from the giant bugs to Gator Golf, and Nancy Drew to the Wii. We hope everyone else had as much fun as we did.
Congratulations Jenny and Eric!!!

Group shot at the reception.

Brad and Ali at the reception.

Cori, Ali, Brad, and Jeff at the brunch.

The Jackson's first dance.
Isn't Jenny's dress
gorgeous?!?!
Justin, Bryan, Karen (Eric's mom), Eric and Brad.

The Bachelor Party.
(a.k.a. playing the Wii in the hotel lobby at 1 a.m.)
3 comments:
You beat me to the Arkansas blog post, but I am glad you did. I was debating whether to mention the "teenage sleuth/nerdy ned/cool corky/trunck trapped dad" aspect of our trip. No shame now. Last weekend rocked.
Nice use of illiteration there! And I guess it should be noted that I stole all of the pictures from your web album.
From now on I will always associate Arkansas with Nancy Drew.
My English degree put to use ... except for the misspelling of "trunk." Oops.
I will always associate Arkansas with Nancy Drew as well. It's better than associating it with the creepy pig mascot or crazy sign holding men though.
Post a Comment