Thursday, April 19, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!

Blogs do seem to be the new, much more enjoyable, alternative to mass email updates so we have decided to join the madness and create our own family blog.

I don't know how much of what we post will be really interesting, but we enjoy reading everyone else's so we hope that ours will be a little entertaining - or at least another way for you all to kill a few minutes while at work.

So take a minute, check it out, and leave a comment or two. We look forward to hearing from you!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

put up lots of pictures . . .

Scott said...

Why is Ali the only one looking at the camera? Well, I think it proves Brad is just as easy to distract as a baby.

Kalie said...

Keep up the hard work Ali! I know its hard but just remember that eventually Morgan will be old enough to take care of him some of the time.

BDawg said...

Yeah, but before she gets to the "keep daddy out of trouble" stage she has to go through "partner in mayhem with daddy" stage.

brad

Kacey said...

I think we are all in for some real trouble.......especially if Brad and Morgan are involved! However, the munchkin is cute enough to forgive her for anything!

Anonymous said...

I haven't talked to you guys in forever! I am so happy that you have joined the blog community. Morgan is just about the cutest baby ever!

Anonymous said...

PS. This is your favorite high school friend that lives in the same town as you and never sees you! I'll give you a hint, Brad blew up my yard once with a dry ice bomb!